about me
Thursday, July 26, 2007
My one and Only you PART 12,456

My happy soul said :

Oney… another year you passed with beautiful experiences..

Good oney.. you are always my tough girl..

So, what its mean…?? Time to review ney..

I know.. I know,

You already proved that you’re the good wife for me.

Thanks for that,…And you know what?

That’s a one of right decision that I ever made to asked you married me..

I am happy now, Have two beautiful angel… good cooker wife, friend of joy,

Happiness ocean and good listener..

C’mon, Its more than enough for me…

God, You’re so kind to me……

But, we have to be better.. better, better everyday…

You must to pay attention to your health,.. more

More patient to me and manage your time better..

And maybe you can join me as the gamers..;-)

or Golfer sometimes.. learn together, it will be great..

Hmm.. Uda and Adek…

We know they are our soul also..

God give them to us with fully responsibility..

So, just hold my hand and let’s do this..

Just be a good parents and let’s Islam guide them to the future…

Last words… Thanks Oney because you’re my wife,

my friend and my partner (in everything,.. have I say something more than this and detail..?)

You’re my one and only you…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home